[ccwg-internet-governance] IMPORTANT: Follow-up to today's conference call - Public Internet Governance Session in Dublin

Mark Carvell mark.carvell at culture.gov.uk
Wed Oct 7 04:52:58 UTC 2015

Bill, Matthew, Nigel

The GAC session on Thursday 22nd starts later than other days, at 10.00, so
an 08:30 or 9:00-10:00 slot would work better for GAC representatives than
the 09:30 - 11:00 slot for the Internet Governance Public Session that we
have been already informed about. The earlier slot would however clash with
a CCWG Accountability session at 08:00-10:00.

Best regards

Mark

Mark Carvell
Global Internet Governance Policy