[ccwg-internet-governance] WSIS+10 AND IG PUBLIC SESSION IN DUBLIN

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 07:59:58 UTC 2015

Hi

I thought what we did in Singapore worked much better than what we did in BA — WG meeting Monday, public session Thursday morning, which allows for some useful preparatory discussion rather than walking in ‘cold'; and horseshoe rather than lecture panel of talking heads.  It might also be useful to set a reasonably low limit on the number of conversation starters, like 6, and not add to that at the last minute without discussion.

What topics do we want to cover beyond WSIS+10?  The misc. grab bag portion can be a little hard to manage, so a structure useful…

Cheers

Bill