[ccwg-internet-governance] WSIS+10 AND IG PUBLIC SESSION IN DUBLIN

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Sep 1 10:40:52 UTC 2015

Thanks Renate.

All -- whilst I understand our preferences might be to first have our
F2F meeting and then to have the public meeting later in the week, I do
not know if we have much choice because of room availability.

If I understand correctly, It looks like room availability is likely to
be large room/hall on Monday afternoon & a smaller room on Wednesday or
Thursday morning. Ideally we'd prefer the opposite, but I do not know if
that's workable?