[ccwg-internet-governance] WSIS+10 AND IG PUBLIC SESSION IN DUBLIN

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Sep 4 13:39:14 UTC 2015

Dear Nigel,

thanks for this. With IANA Stewardship & ICANN Accountability looking as
though they're going to linger around, I am worried about clashing with
a session on these topics on Thursday - but then we're probably going to
clash with these topics repeatedly. Judging from the ALAC schedules
Dublin is going to be another one of these meetings with over-crowded
schedules.
I am so looking forward to the new meeting scheduling where we'll have
at least one more day back to be able to breathe. IMHO ever since the
shortening of the week, it's been hell.