[ccwg-internet-governance] Doodle Poll for CCWG IG call of September 23rd

Renate DeWulf renate.dewulf at icann.org
Wed Sep 9 14:23:57 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Please find hereunder the link for the doodle poll for the CCWG-IG call on September 23rd.
We are keeping to the scheduled rotation - this call will be mid UTC.

https://icannorg.doodle.com/poll/ingbtghiyk54f9xx

The poll is set in the UK time zone which is equivalent to UTC+1 - you can adjust this to your own time zone.

I will close the poll next week on Tuesday midday.

A draft agenda will be made available as soon as possible.

Best,
Renate

Renate De Wulf
Executive Assistant