[ccwg-internet-governance] IMPORTANT: Follow-up to today's conference call - Public Internet Governance Session in Dublin

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Sep 24 15:32:42 UTC 2015

Dear all,

as a follow-up to our call today, on the topic of the Public Internet
Governance Session in Dublin:
* IG session is 9.30 - 11.00 on Thursday 22 October 2015
* U-shape table for face to face discussion
* Remote Hubs will participate as it is a high interest session
* 2 minutes for intervenors and then discussion. Few intervenors (1 or 2
per topic?)
* As few intervenors as possible

Topics:
1. WSIS+10 - the process, the goals, the policies, how it affects ICANN
Moderator: tbd
Topic intervenor(s): 1 staff member + 1 or 2 community tbd
2. The IGF meeting and the larger politics around it.
Moderator: William Drake
Topic intervenor(s): 1 staff member + 1 or 2 community tbd

Staff members will be able to provide details of how ICANN has engaged
in each of these topics

3. AoB

Volunteers to be moderators or intervenors:
Klaus Stoll (Moderator? Intervenor?)
Judith Hellerstein (Moderator WSIS+10)
Matthew Shears (Intervenor WSIS+10)
Chris Wilson (note: although Chris volunteered, he is leaving Thursday
morning so would not be able to attend, hence impossible)

We have until Friday CoB UTC time (24H from now), to list
moderators/intervenors. Is there anyone on the mailing list who would
like to volunteer to Moderate or Speak in the IG public Session?