[ccwg-internet-governance] IMPORTANT: Follow-up to today's conference call - Public Internet Governance Session in Dublin

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:38:42 UTC 2015

I would prefer that we not use ICANN staff as presenters, but instead really try to encourage the stakeholders themselves -- for instance, it would be helpful to recruit from the GAC to have speakers -- you might consider asking for Brazil to speak on the IGF.  They are after all the host for the IGF. :-)
I nominate Matthew Shears as moderator on WSIS+10.   Let me strongly suggest that we use someone with deep experience and who attended the Stakeholder consultation in NY for moderating that session.
I regret that I will not be with you in Dublin, but look forward to watching online from NY.  Assuming that I do get a badge to attend the Stakeholder consultation.
:-)