[ccwg-internet-governance] IMPORTANT: Follow-up to today's conference call - Public Internet Governance Session in Dublin

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 24 16:20:43 UTC 2015

Good news, then if Matthew is available! Two well seasoned pros! Too bad I will miss the show but again, I will follow remotely.
A little good news to share with all -- the two Ambassadors/co facilitators are confirmed to attend the WSIS+10 session on Day 1 of the IGF in Brazil,along with someone from the PGA office.
The coordinators of the planning for that main session will hold a working call to discuss the Zero Draft and the submissions of all into the UN sometime during the week of Oct 5.  I realize that there are many who are quite interested in this main session at the IGF who are also on this list.
I share that information with you as a courtesy and can provide more information on the organization of the session, once the fellow coordinators: Lea, Jandyr, Lynn, Shita and I conclude our next working call with the MAG members -- again the week of Oct 5/date to be confirmed via a Doodle.
I can make sure that we share information with this CCWG-IG at ICANN as 'information' via email, Bill, and other colleagues.... if that is useful.