[ccwg-internet-governance] IMPORTANT: Follow-up to today's conference call - Public Internet Governance Session in Dublin

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Thu Sep 24 19:18:58 UTC 2015

On 24/09/2015 8:32 am, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond wrote:
> Volunteers to be moderators or intervenors:
> Klaus Stoll (Moderator? Intervenor?)
> Judith Hellerstein (Moderator WSIS+10)
> Matthew Shears (Intervenor WSIS+10)
> Chris Wilson (note: although Chris volunteered, he is leaving Thursday
> morning so would not be able to attend, hence impossible)
>
> We have until Friday CoB UTC time (24H from now), to list
> moderators/intervenors. Is there anyone on the mailing list who would
> like to volunteer to Moderate or Speak in the IG public Session?

If useful, in either capacity on topic 2 (IGF).

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst
jmalcolm at eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161

Public key: https://www.eff.org/files/2014/10/09/key_jmalcolm.txt
PGP fingerprint: FF13 C2E9 F9C3 DF54 7C4F EAC1 F675 AAE2 D2AB 2220
OTR fingerprint: 26EE FD85 3740 8228 9460 49A8 536F BCD2 536F A5BD

Learn how to encrypt your email with the Email Self Defense guide:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en