[ccwg-internet-governance] IMPORTANT: building the agenda of the CCWG-IG F2F meeting in Dublin

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at lstamour.org
Fri Sep 25 14:02:35 UTC 2015

Hi Olivier,

two comments below….

best,
Lynn

On Sep 24, 2015, at 11:41 AM, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> the working group will have a face to face meeting in Dublin, in the
> early part of the week, probably Monday 19 October 2015.
>
> We have 24H to finalise the agenda for publication on the ICANN Web Site.
>
> Proposed agenda:
>
> 1. Welcome from Co-Chairs
> 2. IGF Brazil: preparation of the: ICANN Workshop on Transition of the
> IANA Stewardship

Re item 2 - suggest adding a note to clarify the purpose of this workshop so that confusion is minimized.  Also may want to note specifically that this will not focus on the transition itself.

> 3. IGF Brazil: discussion of the IGF and how it relates to ICANN Activities

I would reverse this as the IGF's remit is broader than ICANN's… so maybe  "IGF Brazil: discussion of ICANN's activities as they support and relate to the IGF".