[ccwg-internet-governance] IMPORTANT: building the agenda of the CCWG-IG F2F meeting in Dublin

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Sep 25 16:29:44 UTC 2015

Dear Lynn,

thank you very much for your excellent comments/suggestions. We'll amend
the agendas accordingly. I have also asked Renate to include a link to
the IGF Workshop proposal which has a fuller explanation of the workshop
contents - that should remove any ambiguity that the workshop is NOT
about the Stewardship itself, but the *process* used to conduct the work.