[ccwg-internet-governance] IMPORTANT: Follow-up to today's conference call - Public Internet Governance Session in Dublin

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Sep 25 17:17:41 UTC 2015

Dear Marilyn,

thanks for having followed up.

So to recap:

1. WSIS+10 - the process, the goals, the policies, how it affects ICANN
Moderator: Matthew Shears
Topic intervenor(s): 1 staff member + 1 or 2 community tbd
2. The IGF meeting and the larger politics around it.
Moderator: William Drake
Topic intervenor(s): 1 staff member + 1 or 2 community tbd

The staff member(s) (probably the same person for both agenda items)
is(are) suggested to provide details of what ICANN is doing.
As far as listing community members that will be topic intervenors, I note:

Klaus Stoll
Lynn St. Amour
Jeremy Malcolm
Peter Dengate Thrush
Mark Buell

However, I am not in a position to make a choice amongst this fine list
of volunteers - and we have pretty much run out of time re: publishing
time of the agenda. May I suggest that we leave out the names of the
intervenors, so that provides us and the moderators with a bit more
leeway (and time) as to who will be an intervenor?
As I said on the call, let's please focus the published agenda on the
topic itself.
Re: WSIS+10 - links to the helpful WSIS+10 pages, with each of the
comments on the non-paper:
http://unpan3.un.org/wsis10/Preparatory-Process-Roadmap/Written-Comments-on-Non-paper

Re: IGF meeting, links to the sessions that would likely touch on topics
that affect ICANN or that ICANN would wish to engage in?

Feedback needed ASAP - I guess Nigel (who has to file this with Meetings
Staff) is reading. :-)