[ccwg-internet-governance] IMPORTANT: Follow-up to today's conference call - Public Internet Governance Session in Dublin

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 17:28:13 UTC 2015

Hi

Thanks OCL.  I’d like to float some suggestions to see if we can move this along and Nigel has something to post before the schedule goes live in a couple days.

We want to have like six conversations starters (3-4 minutes each, Matt and I will have a gong), right? No more huge line-ups…and trying for new-ish faces, people who are directly involved in the processes and know the inside stories, and a good blend government/industry segments/tech community/civil society.

> On Sep 25, 2015, at 7:17 PM, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com> wrote:
>
> 1. WSIS+10 - the process, the goals, the policies, how it affects ICANN
> Moderator: Matthew Shears
> Topic intervenor(s): 1 staff member + 1 or 2 community tbd

Jandyr Santos, Ministry of External Relations, Brazil

Lynn St. Amour

xxx

> 2. The IGF meeting and the larger politics around it.
> Moderator: William Drake
> Topic intervenor(s): 1 staff member + 1 or 2 community tbd

Virat Bhatia, AT&T / IGF MAG, India

Jeremy Malcolm, Electronic Frontiers Foundation, US

Markus Kummer, ICANN board

Thoughts?

Bill