[ccwg-internet-governance] ISOC's WSIS+10 Matrix now available documenting countries' positions on WSIS+10

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Wed Sep 30 16:40:59 UTC 2015

Good afternoon

A number of you will have probably seen this; an impressive piece of work indeed; looking at views of countries on WSIS+10 Review (no just their contributions to Non-Paper).

I also attach a draft Summary of Responses (of government contributions on the Non-Paper) we have prepared as an internal document.