[ccwg-internet-governance] WSIS Forum provisional workshop timings

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 13:16:48 UTC 2016

I would also propose Izumi rather than me, or even Steve Delbianco, as we have both a gender and a geo diversity challenge.
Olivier is here with Nigel and me and perhaps this can be a good option.

Finally shortly, there will be the announcement of an IGF Support Association session on 5/6, during the WSIS Forum.