[ccwg-internet-governance] WSIS Forum provisional workshop timings

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Mon Apr 4 13:40:48 UTC 2016

Good afternoon

Was hoping to briefly flag during the last session on "IG updates"; where hoping to talk on IANA Transition / Accountability.

From: <ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Marilyn Cade <marilynscade at hotmail.com<mailto:marilynscade at hotmail.com>>
Date: Monday 4 April 2016 14:16
To: William Drake <wjdrake at gmail.com<mailto:wjdrake at gmail.com>>, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com<mailto:ocl at gih.com>>
Cc: ccwg <ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] WSIS Forum provisional workshop timings

I would also propose Izumi rather than me, or even Steve Delbianco, as we have both a gender and a geo diversity challenge.

Olivier is here with Nigel and me and perhaps this can be a good option.

Finally shortly, there will be the announcement of an IGF Support Association session on 5/6, during the WSIS Forum.