[ccwg-internet-governance] WSIS Forum provisional workshop timings

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Mon Apr 4 13:44:56 UTC 2016

  I am also planning on being at the WSIS Forum (assuming the funding)

On 4/4/2016 9:16 AM, Marilyn Cade wrote:
> I would also propose Izumi rather than me, or even Steve Delbianco, as
> we have both a gender and a geo diversity challenge.
>
> Olivier is here with Nigel and me and perhaps this can be a good option.
>

> Finally shortly, there will be the announcement of an IGF Support
> Association session on 5/6, during the WSIS Forum.
>
> > From: wjdrake at gmail.com
> > Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 13:12:16 +0200
> > To: ocl at gih.com
> > CC: ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
> > Subject: Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] WSIS Forum provisional
> workshop timings
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > Just to note that there are other community-organized sessions that
> may be of interest as well, e.g.
> >
> > Monday 2 May 2016
> > 14:40-16:15, Room L
> > Enhanced Cooperation and Internet Governance: The Way Forward
> > (Centre for Communication Governance at National Law University, Delhi;
> > Global Partners Digital; and University of Zurich)
> >
> > Monday 2 May 2016
> > 16:30-18:15, Room L
> > Internet Fragmentation
> > (University of Zurich)
> >
> > Friday 6 May
> > 9:00-10:45, Room A
> > Internet governance debates and engagement in regional groups
> > (NCUC -Non Commercial Users Constituency)
> >
> > So lots going on,
> >
> > Bill
> >
> > > On Mar 27, 2016, at 08:47, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear all,
> > >
> > > the WSIS Forum provisional agenda is available:
> > >
> https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2016/Content/documents/agenda/WSISForum_2016_DraftAgenda_2016-03-24.pdf
> > >
> > > Monday 2 May 2016
> > > 14:40-16:15 The gTLD Programme: Looking Forward to a Future
> Application
> > > Round (ICANN) Room C1
> > >
> > > Thursday 5 May 2016
> > > 16:45-18:15 CCWG Accountability (ICANN) Room Popov 2
> > >
> > > The CCWG IG is tasked with arranging topics, speakers etc. only
> for the
> > > CCWG Accountability session.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > >
> > > Olivier

Matthew Shears | Director, Global Internet Policy & Human Rights Project
Center for Democracy & Technology | cdt.org
E: mshears at cdt.org | T: +44.771.247.2987

CDT's Annual Dinner, Tech Prom, is April 6, 2016. Don't miss out - register at cdt.org/annual-dinner.