[ccwg-internet-governance] Next Week's CCWG-IG call (times and topics)

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Apr 6 00:26:24 UTC 2016

Hello all,

On 31/03/2016 01:32, Desiree Cabrera wrote:
> Per the suggestions during today's call, next week's CCWG-IG call will
> focus on topics of policy, as opposed to operational issues. If you
> have any ideas for topics to discuss, please suggest them here to the
> mailing list.

So far, we have not received any suggestions from any CCWG IG
participant on the topics suggested for discussion.

On our last call the following topics were suggested:

- Update on the Geneva IGF MAG Consultations
- Ministerial Declaration at OECD - next steps
- Update on CSTD next steps
- ECOSOC Multi‐stakeholder Forum on Science, Technology, and Innovation.
- WSIS Forum workshop update

With all the travel this week we are facing issues of finding a suitable
time for enough participants to be able to attend the call
simultaneously. According to the Doodle, the date/time with highest
preference is Thursday, probably 13:00 UTC or 14:00 UTC. Please pencil
these in and we'll send out a confirmation soon.