[ccwg-internet-governance] Next Week's CCWG-IG call (times and topics)

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Apr 6 06:03:35 UTC 2016

Dear Gangesh,

thanks for your follow-up. Following up on a suggestion made at the
Marrakech face to face meeting of the working group, this week's call
will focus on policy issues. Next week's call will focus on
organisational issues. Hence the response to the public consultation on
CCWG framework principles will be discussed next week - but a first
version of the proposed response will soon be shared on the CCWG IG
mailing list.

That said, one of the action items also addresses this point (
https://community.icann.org/x/XjeAAw) and in this week's call we will
also be reviewing action items, as we always to. So we won't completely
avoid the issue until next week.