[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call is scheduled for Thursday 7 April @ 14:00 UTC

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:56:00 UTC 2016

HERE IS AN IDEA THAT WAS REALLY A REQUEST MADE DURING THE LAST FACE TO FACE MEETING IN ICANN55.We heard that actually what we need is not just a list of events, but a few para that explain why they are important.
How about we 'pilot' a requirement for putting a meeting or topic on the agenda?The proposer supplies a para or two that explains the relevance.  we can then begin to develop shared understanding across the CCWG-IG.
So, I can work on the CSTD write up.I can also contribute to the MAG Consultations.