[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call is scheduled for Thursday 7 April @ 14:00 UTC

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Wed Apr 6 15:14:51 UTC 2016

(I'm sounding like a broken record....)

I would like to see a discussion of what this WG can do to help
enlighten and inform and recommend how ICANN the organization involves
itself in IG matters.  The value of this WG is its expertise and that
expertise should help (at a minimum) ICANN in its approach, policies and
other approaches  to IG generally.  This is the greatest (potential)
added value of this WG to the organization and its community.

Thanks.