[ccwg-internet-governance] Proposed CCWG Co-Chairs Statement on Draft Framework of Principles for Cross Community Working Groups

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Apr 12 16:40:21 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

time is passing by. I am following up on an action item of the CCWG IG
call of 30 March 2016:
Greg, Marilyn, and Olivier to draft statement on behalf of the working
group co-chairs

The "statement" in question is a Statement on the Draft Framework of
Principles for Cross Community Working Groups.

I have created a workspace that contains links to all of the required
information, from the actual consultation, to the questions asked,
deadlines (16 April 2016) and the first draft of the Statement.
https://community.icann.org/x/xDuAAw

Please be so kind to comment  preferably on the WIKI itself, as soon as
possible. It is our intent to discuss this Statement on this week's call
on Friday. Please also note that the proposal is for the Statement to be
sent by the Co-Chairs of the CCWG IG in their individual capacity, but
not as a Statement of the CCWG IG, as this would require ratification by
chartering organisations and we clearly do not have enough time for that.

As the other two Co-Chairs of this working group have not been part of
the drafting team, they would also have to indicate their interest in
being a co-signatory.