[ccwg-internet-governance] CONSENSUS CALL: Proposed CCWG Co-Chairs Statement on Draft Framework of Principles for Cross Community Working Groups

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Apr 15 14:41:14 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

on today's CCWG IG call participants discussed the Statement referenced
below. A number of amendments were suggested. These are now all recorded
in the proposed Final Statement that you can find on:
https://community.icann.org/x/xDuAAw

No objections were received from the participants on the conference call
and we have not received any objection to the first draft of this
statement since it was shared with this mailing list on 12 April 2016.

I propose that the Co-Chairs of the CCWG IG, Young Eum Lee, Rafik Dammak
and I co-sign the Statement, with the following cover email:

/"The attached Statement is co-signed by the Chairs of the Cross
Community Working Group on Internet Governance in their individual
capacity.//
//The Statement has been shared with the working group both on its
mailing list and been presented during its weekly call on 15 April 2016.
//https://community.icann.org/x/XD6AAw//
//
//No objection from working group members participating in the call nor
on the mailing list have been recorded."/

As the deadline for filing statements in this public consultation is
tomorrow, 16 April 2016, please be so kind to let us know of any
objection you might have regarding any part of this Statement by
emailing a response to the mailing list or the co-Chairs before Saturday
16 April, 20:00 UTC. This is a Consensus Call that exceeds 24H.
If objections are received, we will note them accordingly and amend the
last sentence of the cover note.

Many thanks,

Olivier