[ccwg-internet-governance] CONSENSUS CALL: Proposed CCWG Co-Chairs Statement on Draft Framework of Principles for Cross Community Working Groups

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 08:14:45 UTC 2016

Hi

Perhaps also worth nothing that the CSTD meets all the following week 09 - 13 May in the Palais and will discuss Internet governance / WSIS matters. http://unctad.org/en/pages/MeetingDetails.aspx?meetingid=1048 <http://unctad.org/en/pages/MeetingDetails.aspx?meetingid=1048>

Also, if anyone happens to be around 18 - 22 April, this is UNCTAD e-commerce week in the Palais, some interesting sessions and side meetings. http://unctad.org/en/Pages/MeetingDetails.aspx?meetingid=1068 <http://unctad.org/en/Pages/MeetingDetails.aspx?meetingid=1068>

Best

Bill