[ccwg-internet-governance] Call for topics for this week's call

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Apr 26 10:19:50 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

as per the recommendations made during ICANN Marrakech's CCWG IG face to
face meeting, we are now alternating between a weekly call about Policy
and a weekly call about working group organisational matters.

Last week we had a very interesting, although poorly attended, call
about Policy. If you have missed it, I recommend that you listen to the
recording of the call where we had full updates about:
•   CSTD update <http://unctad.org/en/Pages/CSTD.aspx>
•   WSIS Forum at ITU 2016
<https://community.icann.org/display/CPMMB/WSIS+Forum+at+ITU+2016>
•   IGF MAG consultations - call for workshop proposals
<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/igf16-workshops>
•   ITU WTSA 2016 <http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-T/wtsa16/Pages/default.aspx>

The recording is linked from https://community.icann.org/x/DEWAAw
The call's transcript will be posted soon.

This week we are asking for topic suggestions for a call on
organisational matters.
Already included topics are:

- Quick Update on preparation of CCWG IG workshop at WSIS Forum next week
- Organisation of ICANN Activities at WSIS Forum next week (ICANN
sessions, ICANN-related sessions, ICANN booth etc.)
- Preparation for Helsinki F2F meeting - bearing in mind that this is a
very short "B" meeting, it is highly unlikely that we would be given a
slot for a public meeting - but we need to decide on what we wish to
discuss in our F2F meeting
- IGF call for workshop proposals - does the CCWG IG wish to proposed a
workshop at IGF? If so, on what topic?

Please be so kind to suggest other topics for discussion.
The Doodle that was circulated earlier for choosing the time of this
call is on https://doodle.com/poll/bmb8xae5s7qa8nbe