[ccwg-internet-governance] Call for topics for this week's call

Klaus Stoll kdrstoll at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 08:14:47 UTC 2016

Dear Friends

In an ideal world we should have more calls, but let's be realistic, we
can not spend 20 plus hours a week on ICANN calls and the preparation
they require unless ICANN business is part of our paid employment. many
important working groups are going on right now. The huge mountain of
Workstream 2 work is coming into our direction, so what Judith proposals
might not be ideal but the right thing to do.

Yours

Klaus