[ccwg-internet-governance] Call for topics for this week's call

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G. carlosraulg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:33:03 UTC 2016

Dear Olivier,

maybe we should start with a timeline so we get an overview of the level
and timing of IG activities relevant for ICANN. Then we can better
distribute efforts towards exogenous meetings, as compared with internal
policy efforts.

My guess is that if we can better organise our own internal policy
discussions, it will be easier to find a higher level of interest and
participation. There is in my view a lot coming up in the discussion of
the new draft by-laws and ACCT WS2, like the “public policy”
responsibilities of the Governmental Advisory and “jurisdiction” to
mention just a few ones that we should start thinking outloud, instead
of the agenda being driven by multilateral meetings only.

With a better timeline a workload overview we can then plan the calls as
necessary.

My 2 cents

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176