[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call of Friday, April 29

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G. carlosraulg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:52:10 UTC 2016

RE: proposal for the draft Agenda for the call on Friday April 29, 2016

Dear Members of the CCWG-IG

Assuming the call will take place and focus on ICANN relevant IG
“policy” issues, and following up on our very good discussions in
Marrakech and in preparation of the short agenda in Helsinki, I would
like to suggest that we start a discussion around some of the most
salient points of the CCWG IG charter from the perspective of the GNSO
Council, in particular

* The Co-Chairs of the WG shall update the participating SO¹s and AC¹s
at
least monthly on the activities of the WG.
* At appropriate times, as identified in the work plan, the WG shall
produce
a Progress paper to inform the broader community of its activities and
progress made.
* At each ICANN Annual General Meeting, starting 2014, the Charter and
deliverables of the WG shall be reviewed by the participating SO¹s and
AC¹s
to detemine whether the WG should continue, or, close and be dissolved.
Consistent with ICANN community practices, the WG will continue if at
least
two of the participating SO¹s or AC²s extend the Charter of the WG and
notify the other participating SO¹s and AC¹s accordingly one month
after the
annual review date.

Best regards to all and talk to you on Friday

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176
Skype: carlos.raulg
Current UTC offset: -6.00 (Costa Rica)