[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call of Friday, April 29

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Apr 27 18:29:35 UTC 2016

Dear Carlos,

On 27/04/2016 16:33, Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G. wrote:
> Thank you
>
> <Question> is this a policy meeting?

No, as per my previous message, the last call was a policy call and the
forthcoming call is focussing on organisational matters.

My suggested agenda was:

- Quick Update on preparation of CCWG IG workshop at WSIS Forum next week
- Organisation of ICANN Activities at WSIS Forum next week (ICANN
sessions, ICANN-related sessions, ICANN booth etc.)
- Preparation for Helsinki F2F meeting - bearing in mind that this is a
very short "B" meeting, it is highly unlikely that we would be given a
slot for a public meeting - but we need to decide on what we wish to
discuss in our F2F meeting
- IGF call for workshop proposals - does the CCWG IG wish to proposed a
workshop at IGF? If so, on what topic?

Further topics welcome!