[ccwg-internet-governance] CSTD Attendance Poll

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 08:36:31 UTC 2016

Hi

If anyone is interested the detailed meeting agenda is now posted http://unctad.org/en/pages/MeetingDetails.aspx?meetingid=1048 <http://unctad.org/en/pages/MeetingDetails.aspx?meetingid=1048> => Programme.  Half the panel on WSIS progress is ICANN community, might be first.

Bill

> On Apr 28, 2016, at 22:07, Desiree Cabrera <desiree.cabrera at icann.org> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> Below please find a doodle poll pertaining to attendance at the CSTD in May 2016:
>
> https://doodle.com/poll/qcx83xqwtbmuv9s7 <https://doodle.com/poll/qcx83xqwtbmuv9s7>
>
> Please mark if you are attending in person, following along remotely, or not attending at all. If you have any questions or problems with the poll, please let me know.
>
> All the best,
> Desiree
> ____
> Desiree Cabrera
> Executive Assistant
> Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
> 12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
> Los Angeles, CA 90094 USA
> Office: +1 310 578 8625
> Mobile: +1 424 384 9359

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer
  University of Zurich, Switzerland
  www.williamdrake.org
The Working Group on Internet Governance - 10th Anniversary Reflections
New book at http://amzn.to/22hWZxC