[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call of Friday, April 29

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 12:29:51 UTC 2016

I have competing calls before, and a drive into a face to face meeting that requires me to leave at 10:45 a.m./so I will be first on WEBEX ,and then drop off and dial in for the last segment, should the call extend the full hour.
Can we perhaps ensure that we have an update on possible time slots for f-f at Helsinki/ICANN56 options from ICANN staff, and verify that the new incoming CEO has been invited?