[ccwg-internet-governance] Fwd: [lac-discuss-es] Noticias del NOMCOM 2016 - 6 / ENC: [Nom-com-2016] 2016 NomCom Feb-Mar Report Card

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G. carlosraulg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 15:36:42 UTC 2016

Dear Olivier,

I want to come back to one point we discussed during this mornings call,
and resend to you the most recent “report card” that our regional
rep in the NomCom has distributed to our LAC community. Needless to say
I think is an excellent example of open accountability that the CCWG-IG
could follow to inform SOs/ACs regularly (of course not every month, but
maybe on a quarterly basis).

On the “policy” thread I want to commend Nigel for his proposal on
the follow-up of the upcoming ITU-WCST  and look forward to the Google
doc to start brainstorming.

Good luck in you and colleagues on the WISIS meeting in Geneva.

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176
Skype: carlos.raulg
Current UTC offset: -6.00 (Costa Rica)