[ccwg-internet-governance] Fwd: [lac-discuss-es] Noticias del NOMCOM 2016 - 6 / ENC: [Nom-com-2016] 2016 NomCom Feb-Mar Report Card

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 20:33:13 UTC 2016

with apologies. a personal issue prevented my joining today's call without any notice, and I apologize.
I have had recent family passings. Not this group's problem, but takes me away sometimes to deal with legal issues.
But back to work, now.

quarterly reporting seems a useful approach, but also, perhaps we need to be more direct in inviting attendance at our face to face sessions, recognizing we are not doing one in Helsinki, let's make it 'so' for the annual meeting and really promote our session.
I will see some colleagues in Geneva at WSIS Forum, and at UN CSTD.
I will beg your pleasure to use this list to invite colleagues who are in Geneva to a session organized by the IGF Secretariat on Thursday [details to follow] and on Friday, as IGFSA /details to follow.
and I hope you will 'follow'.