[ccwg-internet-governance] New NCUC Reps to the CCWG

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Aug 3 14:59:36 UTC 2016

Thanks for this Rafik,

The working group has evolved, but we are indeed operating by the rules
as you mention them below. That said, I realise that the working group's
front page ( https://community.icann.org/x/kyWfAg ) does not reflect
this and need to be updated. In fact, for some strange reason, the page
is duplicated, which looks strange.

All -- If you notice something that's out of place, names wrongly
listed, or not listed, please be so kind to let Desiree Cabrera (
desiree.cabrera at icann.org ) know, as she is the Staff support of this
CCWG. Renate DeWulf is no longer the Staff support for this CCWG.