[ccwg-internet-governance] Helsinki Meeting Transcript added (was Re: CCWG INTERNET GOVERNANCE F2F MEETING; 15.00 UTC TODAY)

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Aug 9 11:49:35 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I have uploaded the transcript to the CCWG Helsinki F2F meeting page
https://community.icann.org/x/HiqOAw

Since it was based on the recordings below, it missed the beginning of
the meeting which consisted mainly of my summary of the CCWG IG history
& activities, which you all know already, so nothing lost here.