[ccwg-internet-governance] [Soac-infoalert] ICANN57 High Interest Topics due by 18 August

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Tue Aug 9 13:43:51 UTC 2016

HI Carlos,

Yes that is a good idea but not sure ICANN is submitting comments.  It is a good
idea to get briefed on this but this is not going to help us prepare for the
meeting. The WTSA is happening the week before the ICANN meeting and possibly we
could get an update on the WTSA at our public meeting if anyone at ICANN has
gone to the meeting. The WTSA closes on November 3 which is the same day that
ICANN starts.  I know I am most not going to go because of the proximity to the
ICANN meeting, but there are likely people in our group who will go and they
could provide the update.  We of course can talk about a briefing before the
WTSA and I am sure Veni would be happy to brief everyone on these issues. He has
been closely following them for ICANN

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide