[ccwg-internet-governance] [Soac-infoalert] ICANN57 High Interest Topics due by 18 August

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Aug 9 13:47:50 UTC 2016

Dear Carlos,

that's indeed something on the cards too. In line with our aim to
separate policy calls from organisational calls, we'd need two calls, in
any order.

Let's start building the agendas please. Please make suggestions & add
to the wireframes I suggest below:

Call 1 - Organisational

- Preparation for Hyderabad
a. Proposal for a High Interest Session on an Internet Governance topic
b. Proposal for the CCWG Internet Governance Public Session
c. Proposal for the CCWG Internet Governance F2F meeting

Call 2 - Policy

- ITU World Conference on Standardisation
(we already have a WIKI page that we need to build up -
https://community.icann.org/x/hg6OAw )