[ccwg-internet-governance] [Soac-infoalert] ICANN57 High Interest Topics due by 18 August

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Wed Aug 10 08:19:50 UTC 2016

Carlos; Judith and colleagues

Good morning and indeed an interesting dialogue.

This was the article David Gross penned back in April re WTSA 16.

http://www.circleid.com/posts/20160429_internet_governance_in_transition_it
u_battleground_rival_visions/

As Marilyn had noted much of WTSA 16 dialogue (for example the work
schedule of SGs) is not pertinent to ICANN; but there will be discussions
on Resolutions touching on, inter-alia, ccTLD, IDN and IPv6 that might be.

Best wishes

Nigel

On 09/08/16 19:56, "ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org on behalf
of Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G." <ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org