[ccwg-internet-governance] [Soac-infoalert] ICANN57 High Interest Topics due by 18 August

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Mon Aug 15 07:43:35 UTC 2016

Olivier and colleagues

Good morning.  You asked Group whether a Call might be appropriate this week.

In terms of process it would be appropriate to have a Call 1 (Organisational) as we need to discuss whether CCWG puts in for a high interest IG public forum discussion at ICANN 57.  The deadline for submission is this Thursday (18th August).

On the ITU WTSA (as I think mentioned on a Call) ICANN GSE/GE team are involved in the ITU Regional preparation sessions so would, I hope, be in a position to give an overview on ICANN related issues towards the end of the month / early September.

On 09/08/16 15:47, "ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond" <ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of ocl at gih.com<mailto:ocl at gih.com>> wrote:

Dear Carlos,

that's indeed something on the cards too. In line with our aim to
separate policy calls from organisational calls, we'd need two calls, in
any order.

Let's start building the agendas please. Please make suggestions & add
to the wireframes I suggest below:

Call 1 - Organisational

- Preparation for Hyderabad
a. Proposal for a High Interest Session on an Internet Governance topic
b. Proposal for the CCWG Internet Governance Public Session
c. Proposal for the CCWG Internet Governance F2F meeting

Call 2 - Policy

- ITU World Conference on Standardisation
(we already have a WIKI page that we need to build up -
https://community.icann.org/x/hg6OAw )