[ccwg-internet-governance] 24H consensus call on High Interest Topic public session proposal from CCWG IG

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Wed Aug 17 17:30:10 UTC 2016

On 17/08/2016 10:08 AM, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> on today's CCWG IG call, we discussed the filing of a proposal for a
> high interest session in Hyderabad. The deadline is tomorrow Thursday 18
> August 2016, so I am issuing a 24H consensus call on the following:

I heard that the deadline had been extended to 1 September—can anyone
confirm one way or another?  Having said that, the submission form still
shows 18 August.  I'm seeking clarification from the person who told me
this.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst
jmalcolm at eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161

Public key: https://www.eff.org/files/2014/10/09/key_jmalcolm.txt
PGP fingerprint: FF13 C2E9 F9C3 DF54 7C4F EAC1 F675 AAE2 D2AB 2220
OTR fingerprint: 26EE FD85 3740 8228 9460 49A8 536F BCD2 536F A5BD