[ccwg-internet-governance] 24H consensus call on High Interest Topic public session proposal from CCWG IG

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 00:42:49 UTC 2016

The latest.I apologize that I am a little out of date. I hope it is useful.
From: nigel.hickson at icann.org
To: mnuduma at yahoo.com; marilynscade at hotmail.com; ocl at gih.com; ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
Subject: Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] 24H consensus call on High Interest Topic public session proposal from CCWG IG
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 21:19:55 +0000

Good evening;

Following Call today can confirm;

1.  Block Schedule as attached; https://meetings.icann.org/sites/default/files/icann57_hyderabad_agm_blockschedule_aug16.pdf

2. The High Interest slots (day 3-5) all seem 90 minutes;

From: <ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of ccwg <ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>

Date: Wednesday 17 August 2016 21:07

To: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade at hotmail.com>, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>, ccwg <ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>

I support Monday.
I am sorry I had bad audio during the call today. Can Nigel confirm if 90 minutes would be allotted  to the WG by ICANN for the high interest topic.

If yes, I concur with the agenda.

Mary Uduma

Go for Monday!

https://www.icann.org/news/blog/icann57-hyderabad-what-you-need-to-know