[ccwg-internet-governance] 24H consensus call on High Interest Topic public session proposal from CCWG IG

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 00:47:35 UTC 2016

Mary can help us also to reach the GAC. We really need to ensure that we have the GAC members attending.
Mary, if you agree, I suggest that Olivier should reach out to the Chair and Vice Chairs, copying you as GAC member actively engaged in this CCWG-IG.
I am also working on a session for the NRIs at a lunch period, and I want to avoid any conflict, as many of the GAC members are engaged with the National and Regional IGF Initiatives.
I can reach out to the CSG Chairs -- that is not sufficient as we need also to reach the contracted party constituencies, but at least some of us can reach the non contacted parties.
We have a BC call tomorrow. I will ask the Chair to 'take note' of this proposed event.
Perhaps others can do the same.