[ccwg-internet-governance] 24H consensus call on High Interest Topic public session proposal from CCWG IG

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Aug 18 06:18:42 UTC 2016

On 18/08/2016 02:47, Marilyn Cade wrote:
> Mary, if you agree, I suggest that Olivier should reach out to the
> Chair and Vice Chairs, copying you as GAC member actively engaged in
> this CCWG-IG.

As it was an action item to reach out to the GAC Chair, I have asked
Nigel to be in touch with GAC staff about GAC session scheduling. At
this point in time, it appears that most SOs/ACs have not finalised
their schedules, especially since a more detailed ICANN block schedule
was only published yesterday.