[ccwg-internet-governance] 24H consensus call on High Interest Topic public session proposal from CCWG IG

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 06:24:02 UTC 2016

Hi Olivier

Proposed agenda looks way too much populated and we are repeating the same
mistake as Morocco with having too many things on the agenda and then we
will run late. I don't think this is a good idea at all. Why do we have
fragmentation again? What has been advance since Morrocco that we need to
talk about ?

Best

Farzaneh

Farzaneh