[ccwg-internet-governance] 24H consensus call on High Interest Topic public session proposal from CCWG IG

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Thu Aug 18 07:25:56 UTC 2016

Good morning

Tom; thanks; understand (Olof) that later on the Monday may be free (so to
speak) for GAC at present so we could apply for that slot (for IG public
session);
though recognise that things can always change.

On 18/08/16 09:01, "ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org on behalf
of Tom Dale" <ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org on behalf of