[ccwg-internet-governance] 24H consensus call on High Interest Topic public session proposal from CCWG IG

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 09:12:22 UTC 2016

Actually, as I recall, we ran out of time and did not complete the fragmentation segment with expert speakers.
Is my memory correct on this? As I recall...
I do understand the concern about a too busy agenda, though. I think we should focus on Fragmentation and we can have a handout with update on other events, such as CSTD/ITU/UNESCO/IGF.
Fragmentation is a key issue for this region, and for our Indian colleagues. We hope to have a significant attendance locally.