[ccwg-internet-governance] 24H consensus call on High Interest Topic public session proposal from CCWG IG

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 09:08:26 UTC 2016

Thanks to Nigel and Olof, and Tom for such quick feedback!
My experience leads me to endorse taking this slot NOW!
Otherwise, it will be filled by other busy events but if we want the GAC, as well as other stakeholders at our public session, we need to quickly decide on the time!
I have a BC call later today and will be providing a very mini update of what our plans are/of course, awaiting final details/but trying to get on at least one Constituency tentative calendar for awareness.