[ccwg-internet-governance] 24H consensus call on High Interest Topic public session proposal from CCWG IG

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 09:43:42 UTC 2016

Thanks Patrik.

Yes Olivier corrected my mistake and I think this time we should only talk
about fragmentation.The other questions is if GAC is participating, then
they are participating in fragmentation discussion? Are we reaching out to
them just to attend the session, or as speakers? sorry it is not clear to
me as I could not make it to the meeting yesterday .

--
Farzaneh