[ccwg-internet-governance] 24H consensus call on High Interest Topic public session proposal from CCWG IG

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Thu Aug 18 12:07:22 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I agree that we should move fragmentation to the front and discuss this first otherwise i fear we might be in the same position as marrakesh and not have time for this discussion. We can leave the updates to the second part of the discussion and then be able to gage how much time is left and how to cover the updates. I do think having a paper giving this info is good but let's distribute it at the end and not the beginning

Best,
Judith

Sent from my iPad
Judith at jhellerstein.com