[ccwg-internet-governance] New appointment for CCWG-IG

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Wed Aug 31 13:45:41 UTC 2016

HI Farzaneh,

Welcome to your new role. Look forward to working with you

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide